“Of all the virtues we can learn, no trait is more useful, more essential for survival ,and more likely to improve the quality of life than the ability to transform adversity into an enjoyable challenge”
– Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi –
We all experience setbacks, unexpected changes and pressure at various stages of our lives. I know because I speak from first-hand experience in business, adventures and life.
For some this can cause havoc with their well-being and ability to live a full and fulfilling life.
Others manage to take the difficult experiences in their stride and emerge stronger and wiser. They have built a level of resilience that makes it easier to respond, adapt, rewire, stay calm and optimistic as they bounce forward higher and stronger.
Resilience is a learnable skill and can be developed at any age or stage of your life, regardless of the circumstances you find yourself in. Research shows that balancing a healthy level of self-reliance with an eco-system of external support is a great way to super-charge your resilience. So we created the Resilience Circle!
The sessions will run on the last Saturday of every month with the first one starting on Saturday the 28th November at 5 pm UAE time ( please check your country time zone )
Replays will be available within 24 hours of the live session.
The Resilience Circle will be facilitated by Julie via Zoom every month.
When you choose to become a member of the circle you will find two joining options
- A Recurring monthly membership option ( $25 )
- A one off Annual membership ( $240 to include 12 monthly session,
3 self-awareness tools and a one-to one session with Julie )
Once you have signed up the zoom link will be shared to the email you have registered with.
The Circle will be open to a maximum of 16 participants per session to ensure personal attention and good diverse group dynamics. The circle is open to women and men.
What is the Resilience Circle?
The Resilience Circle is an initiative to help you:
- Get moving when you feel stuck
- Connect and be part of a supportive network
- Gain different perspectives when you are faced with difficult challenges / decisions
- Share knowledge, experiences , challenges and success stories
- Discover new ways to boost resilience, manage stress and life a full and fulfilling life no matter what is going on around you.
- Stay healthy – mentally, physically & emotionally.
- Step back, see the big picture then move forward with courage and confidence
Sessions will be kept simple, have various themes, include tools and content to boost your resilience and well-being along with ample time to share and discuss your experiences and challenges.